Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Heros Today

My heroes today came in two Armstong trucks. While laying new lines down my street, my internet was cute off yesterday. Late this morning the boys showed up to fix the issue! I did not have to wait until Monday as I was told. I can not express enough thanks to those guys for getting out here on a Saturday.

Now on to what you are wanting to see. More portraits.

The a few final images from the shoot the other night. I am often asked what about the rambunctious two-year-old who will not sit for portraits. I have many tricks up my sleeve. Here is one, smiles were not an issues ;)








His beautiful sister had the best time in The Studio's outfit and the funky chair.








Last one. This is a special finish called Nonchalant. More infomation will be coming on Nonchalant in the next few weeks.




No comments: